I'd forgotten how much gear you have--your user name here certainly is appropriate! Mancave looks great--must sound fantastic in there with all the insulation deadening the room. What 604's are those in the third photo from the bottom?
Being of "Sound" Mind
.... inspiration ...
thanks,
i feel much better now ...
guns kill people,
like spoons made rush limbaugh,
fat ....
Seems to be a bit of a fog hanging in the air.![]()
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
I thought I had it bad, with 19's, 604 g's and h's and, huge Klipsch speakers, 5 sets of x-overs, about 9 amps, ..... But Boy did I have it wrong.... you have it BAD, you are a master collector!!!! Good for you!!! I bet it sounds awesome!!!
Oh, my! I'm going to show my wife these pics in hopes that she will stop complaining about the comparatively mild clutter in my room! Personally, I wouldn't change a thing in your cave - except maybe seal in that fiberglass insulation!
GeeDeeEmm
- - - Updated - - -
Bookmarks